As 2022 heads toward its close, we are accepting entries for our 2023 Ringwood State Park wall calendar! Help us showcase your talent and the beauty of Ringwood State Park!
Entries are open to all photographers – You do not need to be an RMAA member to submit.
Artists whose photographs are chosen for the calendar will receive a free copy of the calendar and be asked to exhibit, along with the other winners, at the gallery in 2023.
All profits from calendar sales will go to support the RMAA.
With the Barn Gallery roof replacement project still a work in progress, the calendar will be sold at our other events and at the always popular and well-attended Victorian Christmas event at Ringwood Manor.
We are accepting up to 5 entries through November 12th at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
***The basic entry guidelines are below and the online submission form can be found HERE.
- The contest is open to everyone.
- Entries must reflect Ringwood State Park (Ringwood Manor, Skylands, Long Pond, NJ State Botanical Garden, or Shephard’s Lake) and the submitter must own the copyright to the photo and will retain it after the contest.
- Up to 5 entries are permitted.
- All entries will be included in an online presentation of the photography shared via Youtube and social media.
- Photos must be clear, of good quality, and high resolution — 300 dpi or higher in PNG or JPG format — and no greater than 5MB. If the image resolution is too low you will be asked to supply another photo. If a high-resolution image is unavailable, another photo may be selected to take its place in the calendar.
- Photos should be landscape in orientation.
- The final images for the calendar will be selected by a panel of RMAA Board Members and/or persons designated by the Board to help with the selections. All Decisions are final.
- Artists whose photos are chosen for the calendar will receive a free copy and be asked to exhibit when the gallery reopens in 2023.
- Photos included in the 2022 Ringwood State Parks calendar are not eligible.